Saturday, February 9, 2008

John Anderson is getting a makeover

I love these kinds of things. I watch makeover shows on TV like "What Not to Wear," (even though I find the hosts annoying) and it's amazing the changes people undergo. They feel like a whole new person. So we'll see what happens with Chicago Wolves coach John Anderson.

In hockey, there is a philosophy: "look good, feel good, play good." I've talked to several Gladiators about it, and they definitely believe in it. I'm not sure how it works for coaches since they don't actually play, but perhaps similarly.

I also wonder if other coaches will be jealous of Anderson's new fabulousness. I can tell you precisely what Jeff Pyle would say about it -- "at least he has hair to style." Indeed, Anderson has a good head of hair and I'll be very interested to see what they do with it. They will probably recommend the daily addition of "product" since his hair is fine (like mine), so we'll see if he follows through with that.

Here are some preliminary pictures. Stay tuned.

Edit to add: here's the clip:
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=resources&id=5945094

No comments: