Wednesday, February 20, 2008

NCAA update done

If you're interested, my update on the Thrashers college prospects is now published at Hockey's Future. The players run the gamut between playing great, so-so and not at all. UND fans have been wondering what's up with Forney, so hopefully this will shed some light.

Through the miracle that is cable television, we can pipe them in right here in Atlanta too. I most recently watched Denver take on North Dakota last weekend. If I'm feeling really into it, I may go back and check out Kyle Turris (PHO) in a Wisconsin game I taped, but I'm also trying to catch more of the Oscar-nominated movies too, so we'll see what wins. Sometimes I really need a break from hockey, and lately that's been true.

On a side note, whoever is checking the blog from Jamaica can just wait til they get home. Nothing to see here, no reason to make the rest of us feel bad. Don't you have some sunbathing to do or something?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...whoever is checking the blog from Jamaica can just wait til they get home. Nothing to see here, no reason to make the rest of us feel bad. Don't you have some sunbathing to do or something?"

Oh, SNAP!

I'll bet you a game-worn Milan Gajic sweater it's my wife you're calling out...and I can assure you, she's there strictly on business and isn't enjoying it TOO much.

She has to miss this Sunday's game with Augusta, after all.

Josh P said...

Matt Siddall is having a career year at Northern Michigan University. In fact, he just scored his 11th and 12th goals of the season tonight.

http://miningjournal.net/page/content.detail/id/506089.html?nav=5010